This month’s latest patch for FIFA 21 is not going to make heads turn, but the introduction of the Input Overlay does makes things easier for players to test their in-game skills out!
Launched on multiple platforms across the globe, FIFA 21 received generally favourable reviews for its improved game animations and updated squad rosters.
Since its release in October 2020, the game is still going strong with FIFA Ultimate Team being one of its famous game modes to date.
Here’s a brief rundown of the new update patch for PC:
– Fixed an issue about team qualifications for the Asian Continental Cup
– In Squad Management, incorrect Player Chemistry UI has been resolved
– Fixed a loading bug when accessing the Privacy Settings screen
– Resolved the Soccer Aid team usability in Online Seasons.
– Input Overlay option has been added (Game Settings>Visuals)
– Updated kits, adboards, balls, player boots, badges, portraits, etc.
– New Star Heads and Legacy Star Heads
– Fixed Skill Games showing incorrect button prompts (due to custom button configurations)
FIFA Ultimate Team
– Fixed a bug where Objective groups are not unlocked once achieved
– Resolved an issue of Squad Battles FUT Coin Skill Rewards not correctly displayed.
– Fixed a bug where background player models remained on-screen after viewing the Captain’s Squad in Co-Op mode.
– Fixed incorrect crowd team flags during games.
Finding yourself short of FUT coins to spare for new players in-game?
Hop on over to U7Buy to check out various reasonable coin options to help elevate your FUT competitive experience!